Monday 7 February 2011

Monday Weigh-In, Week 16

This week ended up being a big fat fail. Now, I'm not calling me a big fat fail, just the week. Between rotten-egg Tuesday, Snowpocalypse (worse than Toronto, not as bad as Hamilton) Wednesday, Hey-look-you've-got-a-cold Thursday and-it's-getting-worse Friday through Sunday, I ended up only partaking in some activity on Monday and Saturday (thought my cold was on it's way out, probably just made it worse).
  That said, it's not the end of the world. My gain was minimal, and I hope to be clear of the tired, dizziness and phlegm in the next day or so.
  Beginning Weight (October 18, 2010): 183.4 lbs
Current Weight: 170.0
Week 16 Weight Loss/Gain: +0.8 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 13.4 lbs

No big goals for me this week, just to stay on track, get better and try and muster up some energy towards the end of the week to get active.

The best news for today is that it's Jenn's birthday! Have a great East Coast celebration, my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment