Monday 21 February 2011

Monday Weigh-In, Week 18

I want to start off this week by thanking you guys. Because I don't go to Weight Watchers meetings, I find that I don't have the same accountability as a regular member.

But on weeks like this, where I have fallen completely off the rails, I know that I still have to report to you guys and face up to my actions (or inaction, as the case may be).

I'd also like to thank the few of you who are rocking Weight Watchers with me. We all have our on weeks, our off weeks, our on weeks, our off months, our on weeks, our I'm so screwed this week. It's helpful to see some of the trials and tribulations that you go through and know I'm not alone (Robyn, you'll have to extend this message to the Chubby Couple, whom I don't know but have started following their blog).

Now here's the bad news. I was selfish and lazy all week long. I'm actually writing this post on Saturday in anticipation of at least a 2 lb gain (and likely more). I have been terrible. I've eaten out almost every day (thoughts on the connection between diet and finances on this another time), and because I know I'm not writing it down, I've indulged in lots of chocolate and other desserts (damn you valentines day!), burgers, fries, bigger portions, etc. All the while I had all my staples in the fridge. Now I have to make sure they don't spoil.

I digress. I guess this post has been more of a rant. I feel like I need to berate myself, otherwise weeks like this will become the norm, and it will probably take me way less time to get close to 200 lbs than the first time I did.

So, now it's Monday and you all can colour me floored. But I'm not going to look this gift horse in the mouth. I'm starting to track again today.

Beginning Weight (October 18, 2010): 183.4 lbs
Current Weight: 169.6
Week 18 Weight Loss/Gain -0.2 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 13.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment