Tuesday 8 March 2011

No weigh-in, no week. Just an update.

So I've been on hiatus for a couple of weeks. I never did get going the last week before my vacation and was up 5 lbs to 174 on Monday, February 28.

This post comes without a weigh in from Sunny Costa Rica. I have no idea what my weight will be when I come home, and it doesn't really matter to me. I'm on vacation. An between lots of heat, lots of exercise, lots of fruit (mmmm papaya) and lots of beans and rice, who knows what will be?

I don't know if I'll start right back next Monday. I know I have a LOT of things to figure out and habits to recreate. and the more I throw at myself at once, the harder it will be. So upon my return, I will take some time and devise a plan. And when that plan is set in motion, you'll all be hearing from me on a regular basis. Now back to your regularly scheduled week. See you when I get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment